This section about evidence-based practices offers guidance on classroom strategies based on peer-reviewed research. Resources include articles, studies, technical reports and other current publications related to technology integration and education.
- Access, Adequacy, and Equity in Education Technology
- This report examines the state of educational technology resources and support in public schools across the country, as reported by classroom teachers and instructional assistants.
- Practical Theory: A View from the Classroom
- A Philadelphia principal’s blog explores issues in public education from an administrator’s point of view.
- Promoting Education and Technology - Together
- Join Cheryl Volkman, CEO Emeritus of AbleNet, Inc., in her online discussion of her experience working with and learning from administrators (hosted by the National Center for Technology Innovation).