This section about evidence-based practices offers guidance on classroom strategies based on peer-reviewed research. Resources include articles, studies, technical reports and other current publications related to technology integration and education.
- Classroom 2.0 LIVE Conversations
- Classroom 2.0 LIVE Conversations are community-scheduled opportunities to talk on specific topics with other members of the Classroom 2.0 using one of the online voice/video/sharing programs. Using this wiki page you can find discussions to participate in, or schedule to host additional ones.
- Forum Guide to Elementary/Secondary Virtual Education
- National Center for Educational Statistics
- Practical Theory: A View from the Classroom
- A Philadelphia principal’s blog explores issues in public education from an administrator’s point of view.
- Promoting Education and Technology - Together
- Join Cheryl Volkman, CEO Emeritus of AbleNet, Inc., in her online discussion of her experience working with and learning from administrators (hosted by the National Center for Technology Innovation).
- Resource Kit on Specific Learning Disabilities Determination Procedures and RTI
- Use this kit to navigate changes related to specific learning disability determination and responsiveness to intervention in your school.
- Technology Links for Reading Instruction (PDF)
- This document addresses five research based components of effective reading programs. A supplementary chart further breaks down each component into skill areas and provides links to associate software and technology.
- Texas Assistive Technology Network